Terms and Conditions
(1) All contracts for the supply of goods and/or other services by The ICSC Conference Team (ACMA, Composites UK and Fluency Marketing Limited) to any person, firm or company (the “Client”, “member company” or “you” hereunder) shall be subject to these terms and conditions which shall apply to the exclusion of any terms and conditions of the Client whether in the order (for the goods/services) or in any negotiation. By placing an order with The ICSC Conference Team, the Client expressly accepts The ICSC Conference Team’s terms and conditions and payment terms.
(2) No variation or amendment of these terms and conditions shall be made unless expressly agreed in writing by a duly authorised representative of The ICSC Conference Team.
(3) The ICSC Conference Team will send an acknowledgement of order as soon as it is received into The ICSC Conference Team order system [and at this point the contract will come into existence].
Conferences and Events
(1) The conference fee includes entry to the conference sessions, documentation, and appropriate refreshments. Fees do not include delegates travel and accommodation. All credit card orders are processed in GBP.
(2) Credit card payment or letter of credit as determined by The ICSC Conference Team is required for bookings for conferences to be accepted. Payment must be received in full 10 days prior to the conference. The ICSC Conference Team reserves the right to refuse conference entry if payment has not been received.
(3) Cancellations will be accepted and fees refunded (less cancellation fees as described below) only if made in writing and received more than 15 working days before the event starts.
16-30 working days inclusive – 50% cancellation fee applies
More than 30 working days before event – 25% cancellation fee applies
Bookings cannot be cancelled nor fees refunded after that time in case of non-attendance for any reason and any amounts invoiced but not yet paid will become due. Substitutions may be made at any time, please notify The ICSC Conference Team. If an invoice has been issued but funds have not yet been received, the cancellation policy still applies.
(4) Sponsor and exhibitor cancellations are permitted no more than 2 months prior to the event minus a 20% handling charge. No refunds can be made for any sponsor or exhibitor cancelling for any reason after this time, and full payment is still due and is non-refundable.
(5) The ICSC Conference Team does not accept liability for any loss of or damage to the personal effects of delegates attending the conference. The ICSC Conference Team’s aggregate liability to registrant, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of or in connection with any registration in relation to a conference, whether delegate, sponsor, or exhibitor, shall be limited to the price paid by registrant attending the conference. In no event shall The ICSC Conference Team be liable to a registrant for any loss of profit, loss of damage to data, loss of anticipated savings or interest, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill, or indirect, special, or consequential damages of any kind. Registrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The ICSC Conference Team and their respective employees against all loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising from any act or omission by registrant during or otherwise in relation to a conference. The foregoing limitations shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted under the governing law of this Agreement.
(6) The ICSC Conference Team reserves the right to cancel, defer or alter the proceedings without prior notice.
(7) Delegate requiring visas should request a visa invitation letter from The ICSC Conference Team at the time of registering for the event, ensuring that sufficient time is left for applications to be completed. Delegates are responsible for contacting the relevant embassy directly. To obtain a visa invitation letter, full registration and payment must be received. In the event of a visa not being obtained, The ICSC Conference Team will reimburse the fee.
(8) The ICSC Conference Team reserves the right to make reference to delegate companies and use delegate company lists and logos in promotional material.
(9) The statements, views and opinions expressed by conference speakers, sponsors or delegates are their own and do not necessarily represent those of The ICSC Conference Team.
(10) Whether with respect to a conference or otherwise, any unauthorised use of the names, logos, trademarks or other intellectual property of The ICSC Conference Team or its affiliates is strictly prohibited.
(11) All prices are quoted and payable in GBP exclusive of shipping costs and tax which are to be paid by the Client where applicable unless specifically agreed otherwise.
(12) The ICSC Conference Team shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure in performance of its obligations hereunder to the extent such delay or failure is caused by fire, flood, strike, civil, governmental or military authority, acts of God, acts of terrorism, acts of war, epidemics, the availability of a venue or other similar causes beyond its control.
Should you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com